Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Baby in the Family

Well, I have heard through the grape vine...or family tree (a little better fit!)...that we have a new child in the family. Alton and Jessica had their second little girl on June 24th (I think)!!! Yeah...her name is Kyra Lynn and she weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. I am sure she is a cutie and I hope we can get some pictures on here soon. Congratulations! We look forward to meeting the little gal!

I am not sure how many people are checking this site, but let me know if anyone else has any announcements. We would love to hear them. I, Heidi, have been a little out of the loop. We just moved and I didn't have the Internet for a couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Gio & Jenie Urso said...

Congratulations to Alton & Jessica!